St Johnstone Fans - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Johnstone Fans

If you have a spare couple of hours on a Sunday get along and watch your under 17 team. Part of the Club Academy Scotland set up.

I realise its still under age Fitba but they play some cracking stuff. 3 real stand outs in the side.

Just need to hope that they keep developing over the next year or so.

If you have a spare couple of hours on a Sunday get along and watch your under 17 team. Part of the Club Academy Scotland set up.

I realise its still under age Fitba but they play some cracking stuff. 3 real stand outs in the side.

They are all luxuries Perth and Scotland just can't afford. They should flood them with runners.

Good to hear - good luck boys.

We seem to be doing the right thing again through our yoof... Alastair Stevenson needs a mentioned in despatches..

We seem to be doing the right thing again through our yoof... Alastair Stevenson needs a mentioned in despatches..

Just don't dog sit for him. His dog spewed all over the house when I was in it doing work. Thick black stuff all over cream carpets. :barf: