Scotland Players In Action - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Exactly what Steven Fletcher needs !

Anya's back in the Watford starting XI. Maloney starts for Wigan. Barry Bannan not even on the bench for Palace, he's got to get out of there.

Wee bit concerned that Ryan Fraser is on the bench an awful lot for Bournemouth lately. There's no doubt he's a talented young player but could there be some worrying fitness or injury issues there ?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee bit concerned that Ryan Fraser is on the bench an awful lot for Bournemouth lately. There's no doubt he's a talented young player but could there be some worrying fitness or injury issues there ?

Had a injury recently and was suppose to make his return during the week at Bolton.

Barry Bannan not even on the bench for Palace, he's got to get out of there.

He's 24, good time for him move abroad for 18 months. Get him away from the kick-rush football of the lower half of the English Premiership.

Plays really well against the World Champions in Dortmund but can't get a start for Palace. It's bonkers.

Reporter for a hull newspaper on Twitter has said he is the best prospect he has ever seen play for them

Good news but keeping our feet on the ground though he had been watching Hull all his life. I don't want to hype him to much even though he looks brilliant.

Naisy with a good goal.

I never used to rate him but the past year for club and country he has been superb and is now first pick for us, One of my favourite scotland players just now, would love to see him and fletcher starting next weekend

We're going into this game with a lot of our first team players in very good form and playing regularly. S.Fletcher, Gordon, Naismith, Brown, Anya, Robertson, Hutton, Marshall. Maloney getting a start thus weekend is a bonus as well.

Even Bannan was given game time this year, though less lately. (Same with Darren Fletcher)

I'd say the only way we could be any stronger right now is if Snodgrass was fit.