The Baws Well And Truly Burst - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Baws Well And Truly Burst

stephend5587

LOOK THERE IS HUNNERS DISSAPOINTED BUT FFS ASHAMED TO BE SCOTTISH GEE YERSELL A SHAKE POP OVER TO SYRIA OR UKRAINE FOR A WEEK OR TWO YOU LL NO FEEL ASHAMED THEN YOULL BE ON THE FIRST FLIGHT HAME ITLL BE PISSIN DOON WHEN YOU ARRIVE PROBABLY BUT YOULL BE GLAD YER BACK TRUST ME CHIN UP WEEL BE OFF TO FRANCE SOON WITH THE TEAM AND AW YER MATES

Well said mate. We need to move on, things could be much worse at the end of the day.

Well said mate. We need to move on, things could be much worse at the end of the day.

From a "Scotland" perspective. they really couldn't be much worse. On Friday I decided in my head to never go to another game, especially the one at Ibrox. However, f*ck it. I will not let that result defeat me. We didn't get independence this time but we WILL, and I don't think it will be that long until we do.

And I sure as hell will not let a bunch of nazi sevco fans affect where and when I feel able to wear a Scotland top and cheer on Scotland. them.

And I sure as hell will not let a bunch of nazi sevco fans affect where and when I feel able to wear a Scotland top and cheer on Scotland. badger them.

Exactly, need to those scum that there is no place for them in Scotland, and we can wear are badge with pride.