Rugby World Cup Tickets - Page 2 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rugby World Cup Tickets

biffer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got logged in after an hour an 15mins. Was hoping there would be a few 40 pound tickets left but couldn't justify the 65 tickets plus the 15 postage to Ireland, not to mention 100 plus for a hotel.

Would of gone to Samoa instead for an extra tenner but it falls between the Poland and Gibraltar games..

Aye, I plan to Benin the Algarve for the Samoa game. Should be a good craic watching it in the sunshine.

J

• 5 months later...

Got through to the ticket website earlier and it said there was availability for the Scotland v Japan game. Clicked through and it was sold out. Must have missed it by a couple of minutes. Damn it.

If anyone`s got a spare for the match i`ll happily take it off your hands :ok:

Got through to the ticket website earlier and it said there was availability for the Scotland v Japan game. Clicked through and it was sold out. Must have missed it by a couple of minutes. Damn it.

If anyone`s got a spare for the match i`ll happily take it off your hands :ok:

Same boat mate, got through by about 11:15, all Japan v Scotland gone.

I'm going to head up to Gloucester for the craic on the day, see if I pick one up off a tout.

J

Same boat mate, got through by about 11:15, all Japan v Scotland gone.

I'm going to head up to Gloucester for the craic on the day, see if I pick one up off a tout.

J

I can imagine worse ways to spend the day than sitting in teagues watching the game

Keeping checking, resale tickets are coming up all the time. In the past week I've picked up a pair of Scotland v USA tickets (£20 each) and Italy v Canada tickets (also £20 each) by logging in at different times of the day. Despite none being available in the sale, you could get a paid of Italy v Canada tickets right now for £20 each - obviously someone has released them for sale this morning.

There`s cheap USA tickets on the site just now.

Yup, there was a fair few £20 ones on this morning. Tuesday morning seems to be a popular time for tickets being released for resale.

Looks like a few £85 Scotland v Japan tickets have gone on sale as of 12 noon today on the RWC ticketing website...

£85 for Scotland v Japan is ridiculous. I'll stay in Edinburgh and spend that money in the pub thanks

Just bought a pair (thanks Geebsie).

Being that I was going for a day out an have paid 70 sheets in the past for 6 Nations tickets in Cardiff. What's an extra £15? Cat A tickets aswell.

I'm happy.

J

Being that I was going for a day out an have paid 70 sheets in the past for 6 Nations tickets in Cardiff. What's an extra £15? Cat A tickets aswell.

I'm happy.

J

Fair enough when you're in Bristol and going for the day out, coming down from here would have been hotel, transport etc. £85 on top of that for a ticket makes it very expensive.

I'll maybe save up for Japan...

I'm happy.

J

Glad you got sorted out - think it was just one pair available so you did well! :ok:

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody been trying to get tickets this morning?

My counter nearly got round to letting me into the site, then booted me out and since opening another page there is now a "due to high demand...." message. New counter hasn't moved in the past 30 mins and I'm probably just going to chuck it.