Rugby World Cup Tickets - Page 3 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rugby World Cup Tickets

biffer

Anybody been trying to get tickets this morning?

My counter nearly got round to letting me into the site, then booted me out and since opening another page there is now a "due to high demand...." message. New counter hasn't moved in the past 30 mins and I'm probably just going to chuck it.

I just chucked it as the same happened to me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got back on to the site. My basket was empty. Got a couple of £20 Japan ones. South Africa tickets are now £175, instead of £50 that I had originally had,so I never bothered.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally managed to get myself a Japan ticket. Would've been raging if I hadn't got one - Kingsholm is literally 5 minutes from my house! Having Scotland play that close and not being there just wasn't an option...

Really stupid question but is there any way of getting a ticket for one of the Newcastle games without paying over the odds?

There were still tickets available for the Samoa game yesterday at face value. However, face value is over the odds anyway! I think they were either 50 or 60 quid.

Also at face value for SA game but they were more expensive. I think...

Edited by Duncan Blackheart

Registered with the official site. £175 for the South Africa game! Cheapest tickets available where for the USA game in Leeds.

Crazy pricing!

Keep checking the site - resale tickets come up every few days.