Scotland V Samoa - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Samoa

Orraloon

Japan absolutely horsing them. I presume this is good news for us?...

Don't think it matters really. We need to win one of last two games to go through. Looks like Samoa might be out by the time they play us but I'm not sure that gives us any advantage as they will have no pressure on them and just pride to play for.

Has to be good for us. Samoa's confidence will be at rock bottom on their performances and results so far. I can't see that being any sort of base to put together a match-winning performance against us.

Sometimes teams play better when there is no pressure on them. A bit like us beating Croatia twice when it didn't really matter.

We will win this comfortably. Samoa haven't been in it this WC. Go into the game like we did with Japan. Have respect, but confident that we have the ability to beat them well.

Now, onto the next game, who's playing at 8 tonight?

J

We will win this comfortably. Samoa haven't been in it this WC. Go into the game like we did with Japan. Have respect, but confident that we have the ability to beat them well.

Now, onto the next game, who's playing at 8 tonight?

J

It's Australia against the only team in the tournament that gets 7 days break between every match at "their spiritual home" and still manages to f*ck it up.

Not a big rugby follower however watch the six nations and obviously the world cup when it comes around but also watch the odd scotland game, and are we not usually pretty sh*te against teams like samoa? Remember watching us getting pumped off tonga a few years back and judging by the 6 nations we've not really improved?? Might be wrong as im not a big rugby fan but are we not underestimating samoa a bit?