Rugby World Cup Tickets - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rugby World Cup Tickets

biffer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just applied for Japan (ballot) and SA (seemingly limited f) . Leeds v USA plenty and Samoa is limited.

Anyone interested, applications close 1800 today

• 4 weeks later...

Was on the phone to them last week and they are bracing themselves for the scramble you mention. Ticket chap was openly saying it generates publicity and is part of the strategy. Nobhead.

So is there another "winner takes all, fastest dial in the West" sale coming up? If so, when is it? And why have it if some games are selling at 600%?

J

• 2 weeks later...

24th if you unsuccessfully applied already and 26th if you were partially successful. Looks like the Scotland v South Africa and Japan are sold out.

What about if you havent applied (as you were too late) but now want to buy tickets and have an account?

J

EDIT - Just read my e-mail from the RWC. November 28th, all remaining tickets go on general sale.

Edited by Bristolhibby

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone trying to get tickets this morning? Been in a queue to log in for almost an hour now..

My cousin got 4 Scotland v USA at Elland Road tickets this morning, so I'm sorted.

£65 Cat B tickets though. He went back in after buying them and it appeared down to single tickets.

Any Scotland v Japan tickets in Gloucester going spare and I will take them off anyone's hands.

J

My cousin got 4 Scotland v USA at Elland Road tickets this morning, so I'm sorted.

£65 Cat B tickets though. He went back in after buying them and it appeared down to single tickets.

Any Scotland v Japan tickets in Gloucester going spare and I will take them off anyone's hands.

J

£65 for Scotland v USA? You're off your head. Me and my mates have decided to stay home and watch it in the pub. Nonsense prices.

£65 for Scotland v USA? You're off your head. Me and my mates have decided to stay home and watch it in the pub. Nonsense prices.

It's all part of a day out in Leeds, throw in a hotel room and it adds up. But it's the World Cup so I'm up for it.

J

It's all part of a day out in Leeds, throw in a hotel room and it adds up. But it's the World Cup so I'm up for it.

J

Fair enough. We'd have liked to have gone to both Gloucester and Leeds and made a wee tour of it, but frankly that would have added up to two weeks in the sun somewhere, so we're staying home. Might take a few days off that week just to watch some games and not worry about having to work with a hangover.