Megabus Uk-Europe - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Megabus Uk-Europe

dundeelad88

Anyone ever done this before?

If so whats its like?

i did this for Germany game mate . Got dundee to Cologne return for £2.50 .

A lot of people thought i was fecking mad , but at that price , when flights were £400 took a lot of the pain away ha ha .

But , it is what it is . A bus journey to europe , if you think you can handle it , you get some cracking deals if booked early enough .

i did this for Germany game mate . Got dundee to Cologne return for £2.50 .

A lot of people thought i was fecking mad , but at that price , when flights were £400 took a lot of the pain away ha ha .

But , it is what it is . A bus journey to europe , if you think you can handle it , you get some cracking deals if booked early enough .

I think I met you on that trip. Did you get the train back into Dusseldorf after the game by any chance?

I think I met you on that trip. Did you get the train back into Dusseldorf after the game by any chance?

Aye , we got the Icetrain , but only had tickets for the slower one . Think there was a few of us like that in my carriage . Made it to the Dorf anyway ha ha !

Aye , we got the Icetrain , but only had tickets for the slower one . Think there was a few of us like that in my carriage . Made it to the Dorf anyway ha ha !

Aye that's the one haha. I had met you previously on the bus back from the Nigeria game in London too.

as asc says all good squire ! did it for brussels and jaunt to the dam. You dont know if its the ferry or euro tunnel your getting but all sound. just go with the flow. Not as bad as stagecoach double decker fae guild street to aosta valley for 1990. Dundee boys with their new Kids on the Block cd on repeat, wtf !!