Hamburg/st.pauli/hannover - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hamburg/st.pauli/hannover

saintydave

Alright gents, organising a stag do in Hamburg last weekend in Feb, so hoping to take in Hannover home match on Sat 28th followed by St.Pauli home match on Sun 1st.

Looks easy enough to get the Hannover tickets through their website but how do I find out how far the match ticket will entitle us to on the train

St.Pauli tix seem harder to come by because of renovation to their ground, any ideas?

Cheers!

Alright gents, organising a stag do in Hamburg last weekend in Feb, so hoping to take in Hannover home match on Sat 28th followed by St.Pauli home match on Sun 1st.

Looks easy enough to get the Hannover tickets through their website but how do I find out how far the match ticket will entitle us to on the train

St.Pauli tix seem harder to come by because of renovation to their ground, any ideas?

Cheers!

I live about 50 miles SE of Hannover, have had a ST for a good few years now.

Having match tickets in hand will entitle you to free travel within the GVH area, details on which you can get here as well as here . (Click on Regional & S-Bahn for the map).

If coming from Hamburg, then just book the train to Hannover main station. Stadium is walkable (20 - 25 mins) or take the subway (Lines 3, 7 & 9) to Waterloo. From there it's a further 5 minute walk.

Don't think that Hannover do 'print at home' tickets, and also don't accept orders requiring postage overseas. If you need any assistance regarding tickets then drop me a PM.

I live about 50 miles SE of Hannover, have had a ST for a good few years now.

Having match tickets in hand will entitle you to free travel within the GVH area, details on which you can get here as well as here . (Click on Regional & S-Bahn for the map).

If coming from Hamburg, then just book the train to Hannover main station. Stadium is walkable (20 - 25 mins) or take the subway (Lines 3, 7 & 9) to Waterloo. From there it's a further 5 minute walk.

Don't think that Hannover do 'print at home' tickets, and also don't accept orders requiring postage overseas. If you need any assistance regarding tickets then drop me a PM.

Thanks for the advice, emailed Hannover and they say it's fine to just order them online so sorted Nae bother I think.

Just got to beg, borrow and steal for St. Pauli i Think!