Lost Cat - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• 1 month later...

Well after all my complaining about our horrible little fvcker,it ran away about a month ago.

Just found her randomly on the street,right outside the front door.

Kids are delighted,so that's something I suppose.

Wonder what she's been up to.

We only put posters up on Sunday too,so if anyone says cats can't read,then it's bullshit.

Well after all my complaining about our horrible little fvcker,it ran away about a month ago.

We only put posters up on Sunday too,so if anyone says cats can't read,then it's bullshit.

Result! :ok:

One of my twins was away for three days - the other didn't appear to give a flying one - but wee Sammy came back starving and partially bald.

I wondered if he'd decided to eat himself if he'd been trapped somewhere. :blink:

Result! :ok:

One of my twins was away for three days - the other didn't appear to give a flying one - but wee Sammy came back starving and partially bald.

I wondered if he'd decided to eat himself if he'd been trapped somewhere. :blink:

She seems in relative good health and hasn't bitten me yet,sure it'll come though :lol:

and I bet she was just looking at you with a 'what? I've been out. Fuk off' expression too.