The Walking Dead - Season 5 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Walking Dead - Season 5

Just in from nightshift and watched it. Weird one, kept me interested but I thought theyd clear up the end of the last one although I think Darrel may have Beth's friend with him possibly?? The guy that escaped. Gona be interesting.

Noah, that's what I reckon. Thought they'd have made a bit more progress away from Atlanta though, that surprised me a little.

The patient at the end was no surprise at all.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have watched this series since the very start; never missed a show

how given up after first couple of episodes on this season though

Whit ??

The first 2 episodes of this season have been ace

Last night not as tense granted

Noah, that's what I reckon. Thought they'd have made a bit more progress away from Atlanta though, that surprised me a little.

The patient at the end was no surprise at all.

Patient at the end? Was i that steamin i canny remenber haha.

Aye i thought theyd be further away too but america is a big place i guess and they were driven there.

Lots of different tangents to keep us on our toes !

Much better episode than last week

Thought this week was awful and last week excellent

Horses /courses

Edited by flumax

I preferred last weeks too. This week was just about angry ginger guy and loser mullet man.

It let's us cut that tangent off and it'll put the group back together. The mad ginger will hopefully put the gun back in his mouth and the mullet guy hopefully couldn't survive 2 punches to the face. I'd keep the latina though...

I preferred last weeks too. This week was just about angry ginger guy and loser mullet man.

It let's us cut that tangent off and it'll put the group back together. The mad ginger will hopefully put the gun back in his mouth and the mullet guy hopefully couldn't survive 2 punches to the face. I'd keep the latina though...

How dare you dis Bull Randleman !

e5b8c05506223744350ede0ae85990fb.jpg

Randleman.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

Thought it was fine. Better than most shyte on TV, so no complaints. Not quite hitting earlier episodes

Yea true, just building it up again I guess. Two more EPs then its the break so probs a couple of intense ones now.

Why after all they have went through are some characters so stooooooooooopid

Thankfully the daftest always end up getting the chop eventually ....