Aberdeen - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha to say that it is the worst city in scotland is laughable,, it has the highest employment and highest standard of living of any of the cities,,, its crime rate is low aswell, although i hate the upper class "toonser" thing they have going on

Aberdeen is the worst city In scotland........the football team is the only good thing about it.

Doesn't look very nice though it's a bit dull.

Nights out are quite good right enough.

Last time I was up and I was fuqing some wee quini (sp) and nearly burst out laughing at the accent :lol:

I'm sure she found your accent very sophistocated....!

It has to be the most depressing city in Scotland.The grey granite does nothing but make the city look dull.

apart from the 2 days of summer they get every year, and the granite looks glorious

I really don't mind Aberdeen. As I've said, decent night out and decent for an away day on train.

It's a bit snobby granted but you'd expect that with the oil money and the amount of No voters in the city.

That said, I saw Oasis play AECC years ago and it was the tamest Oasis crowd I've ever seen. A dozen of us went as Killie were at Pittodrie that weekend.

Well it's not a town for a start, it's a city.

But I agree it seems to have gone downhill over the last decade or so, much could be improved.

Some of the plans I've seen for new buildings are horrendous, not to mention Union Terrace Gardens