Interviews - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I can honestly say, I've not had an interview in 20 years, due to been head-hunted, etc.

Got feedback fe a mob I saw the other week, here we go:

You came across as arrogant

You failed the test (which is phuqqing rubbish, as I googled all the answers on my dog)

We are not a unionist organisation.

Gemma is married.

I can honestly say, I've not had an interview in 20 years, due to been head-hunted, etc.

You failed the test (which is phuqqing rubbish, as I googled all the answers on my dog)

Gemma is married.

Unusual for folk to give feedback in these situations

We are told not to anyway

Gemma is married.

Well, they were spot on with first one. :wink2:

Did they ask for your Facebook page?

I had an interview with an Italian company who sent feedback saying on top of my Qualifications(which they were very impressed with and was the reason I was there in the first place) they liked the fact that I was very humble(their words) and hence offered me the job over the other 3 candidates. 3 Italians & a Scot and not once did we talk about football.

I had an interview with an Italian company who sent feedback saying on top of my Qualifications(which they were very impressed with and was the reason I was there in the first place) they liked the fact that I was very humble(their words) and hence offered me the job over the other 3 candidates. 3 Italians & a Scot and not once did we talk about football.

You should try being in front of a panel of 3. Phuqq knows fit they were spikin aboot