Another Chance To Boo Gstq. - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Another Chance To Boo Gstq.

Robroysboy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booing another country's national anthem, whatever it is, is shameful. I HATE it when others boo ours so I won't boo anyone elses. It's a matter of respect.

maybe you should nae attend the NI game then.Would hate to think you would be offended.NOT.

Compare where Scottish nationalism was 50 years ago and you see that we have reached a breakthrough point. Scottish independence and the end of the UK in this century is inevitable.

Your evil, thieving empire is dead and your corrupt, unequal union is dying.

All those sad weirdos raging in Belfast a while ago, all because their precious wee ugly, colonial flag was taken off the toon hall made me :rollsmile:

The only good place for the union flag is floating in a septic tank.

Compare where Scottish nationalism was 50 years ago and you see that we have reached a breakthrough point. Scottish independence and the end of the UK in this century is inevitable.

Your evil, thieving empire is dead and your corrupt, unequal union is dying.

All those sad weirdos raging in Belfast a while ago, all because their precious wee ugly, colonial flag was taken off the toon hall made me :rollsmile:

The only good place for the union flag is floating in a septic tank.

You sound really bitter......

NI is happy enough in the Union, it would appear you are not.....

Who is the happier of the two? That's right..... me.

So, while you are booing away all annoyed, I'll be smiling on the other side of the ground happy enough......

You sound really bitter......

NI is happy enough in the Union, it would appear you are not.....

Who is the happier of the two? That's right..... me.

So, while you are booing away all annoyed, I'll be smiling on the other side of the ground happy enough......

What the feck has that got to do with Scotland ? Tell me, does it involve the sentiment "all us proddies need to stick together" or "our forfathers fought side by side" or "our folks came from Scotland (that was nearly 400 years ago, your 100% Irish now), we deserve a referendum vote too". Pathetic.

We're going our own way towards a fair and progressive Scotland. A Scotland that will be free from the constrains that Britain's conservative, sectarian, elitist and corrupt social and political culture are currently poisoning us with. Scottish independence is going to happen make no mistake about it, and you will be alive to see it.

Somehow I don't think there's many who share your love of the union in places like West Belfast, Derry, Newry, Omagh etc ....

Your First Minister, Mr Robinson, is also quite possibly the most horrible wee homophobic bigot in British politics. Typhoid is too good for him.

Enjoy Westminster governance and it's wonderful future benefits including a privatised health service, further cuts to benefits, the casting adrift of the elderly and vulnerable and perhaps even another good old fashioned war in Iran, Syria or even Iraq - Part III.

On a final note, many Scotland fans have no love for the auld witch of Windsor and desire a republic. We'll boo that bloody stupid song if we want too

Edited by ErsatzThistle

What the feck has that got to do with Scotland ? Tell me, does it involve the sentiment "all us proddies need to stick together" or "our forfathers fought side by side" or "our folks came from Scotland (that was nearly 400 years ago, your 100% Irish now), we deserve a referendum vote too". Pathetic.

We're going our own way towards a fair and progressive Scotland. A Scotland that will be free from the constrains that Britain's conservative, sectarian, elitist and corrupt social and political culture are currently poisoning us with. Scottish independence is going to happen make no mistake about it, and you will be alive to see it.

Somehow I don't think there's many who share your love of the union in places like West Belfast, Derry, Newry, Omagh etc ....

Your First Minister, Mr Robinson, is also quite possibly the most horrible wee homophobic bigot in British politics. Typhoid is too good for him.

Enjoy Westminster governance and it's wonderful future benefits including a privatised health service, further cuts to benefits, the casting adrift of the elderly and vulnerable and perhaps even another good old fashioned war in Iran, Syria or even Iraq - Part III.

On a final note, many Scotland fans have no love for the auld witch of Windsor and desire a republic. We'll boo that bloody stupid song if we want too

There speaks an angry man.......

You boo away lad, let it out..... let it out

The wicked witch......lol

Sticks and stones

:->

No hatred. When the game was announced it didnt fill me with excitement.

Since then i have learned i am entittled to a free ticket for the match which i would have attended even if i had to pay.

Re scottish referendum we may have lost the battle but not the war. The dream will never die.

This is only a setback, enjoy your visit to glasgow in march.

Looking forward to the visit of the wee country. Great people, great fans. To be honest I would have preferred the game to be at Windsor. That way many of our fans would have an opportunity to visit Belfast and enjoy the fantastic hospitality of the city. Maybe then they would think twice about booing their anthem.

Edited by EddardStark

Looking forward to the visit of the wee country. Great people, great fans. To be honest I would have preferred the game to be at Windsor. That way many of our fans would have an opportunity to visit Belfast and enjoy the fantastic hospitality of the city. Maybe then they would think twice about booing their anthem.

Why ? Would we be in for some traditional Unionist hospitality in that case ?