Looking Forward To March Games- Anyone Else ? - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Looking Forward To March Games- Anyone Else ?

Robroysboy

looking forward to the Northern Ireland game on 25th and the Gibraltar game on 29th with hearts hopefully wrapping up the 1st division title at home to qos on 28th. Although I will settle for winning it at ibrox or Easter road at the start of April

You'll 'settle' for that will you?

Swine :D

Can't wait for the Gib game. Flying up with my eldest lad from the Bristol. Taking him to his first Hibs game on the Saturday then his first Scotland game on the Sunday.

It's like a baptism.

"Son, you are now part of Gods tribe".

My old man is coming, so it's going to be special having 3 generations of us at the games. Watching Scotland and Hibs has a strong family connection for me, long may it continue.

J

Superb stuff, great to read stories like this.

This will be my first game for about 25 years I am like a child waiting for Christmas . I am coming up with my son . We are spending the Saturday in my home town dunfermline we are going to take in the dunfermline versus morton game (when I booked for this I thought it would've been a top of the table clash but hey ho)then over to Glasgow for the gib game

Ian

This will be my first game for about 25 years I am like a child waiting for Christmas . I am coming up with my son . We are spending the Saturday in my home town dunfermline we are going to take in the dunfermline versus morton game (when I booked for this I thought it would've been a top of the table clash but hey ho)then over to Glasgow for the gib game

Ian

A trip to the kingdom as well as hampden, spoiled !