Steven Pressley Sacked As Coventry Manager - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Pressley Sacked As Coventry Manager

Robroysboy

lets pray he doesnt get the u21 or youth development job. i have to admit i found it funny when i read that ferguson shouted "badger off elvis" when he came downstairs during boozegate and told them to get to the their beds. not sure if this was before or after he was supposedly sick out the window.

can only imagine the contempt for him in the squad when he joined the managment team, god him and butcher what an awful mix.

Edited by LewisEDI

lets pray he doesnt get the u21 or youth development job. i have to admit i found it funny when i read that ferguson shouted "badger off elvis" when he came downstairs during boozegate and told them to get to the their beds. not sure if this was before or after he was supposedly sick out the window.

can only imagine the contempt for him in the squad when he joined the managment team, god him and butcher what an awful mix.

Good post, I was thinking the boozegate incident would come up.

Pressley running to the manager to shop the bad boys, like a school klipe. Could have been handled better.

Also Butcher an ex-England camptain as Scotland number 2 never sat well with me.

he's full of it, can remember him strutting about on the touchline when managing falkirk with his sleeves rolled up saying it meant that he means business and some italian manager did it, cant remember the name think he signed for chelsea late 90s and was a crock, striker.

edit http://www.scotsman.com/sport/casiraghi-s-style-copied-at-falkirk-1-799928

23980.jpg

Edited by LewisEDI

good player for us. Also great at Hearts in the early years of this century.

by 2003 he had invented a way of sheilding the ball out for a goal kick when it started rolling on the half way line. Got hearts out of trouble numerous times with that move! Obstruction rule be dammed!

good player for us. Also great at Hearts in the early years of this century.

by 2003 he had invented a way of sheilding the ball out for a goal kick when it started rolling on the half way line. Got hearts out of trouble numerous times with that move! Obstruction rule be dammed!

also managed to win countless free kicks when the pressure was on with his diving when challenged in the air. used to drive me mental, actually i wont sleep tonight thinking about it.

also managed to win countless free kicks when the pressure was on with his diving when challenged in the air. used to drive me mental, actually i wont sleep tonight thinking about it.

but the opposition had plenty time to get out of the way of his slow motion slide tackle.

whhhhhhhoooOOOOOOOMMMMMMMSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTKKKKKKK no where near. Sometimes his fouls were so slow he missed the man altogether!