Current Ssc Away Points - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Current Ssc Away Points

Argentina78

This is probably a stupid question but when we qualify for France will we get a point for any tickets bought through the sfa or because it's a finals will points be frozen sorry if I sound thick lol

That's uncharted territory, so nobody really knows.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland last October definitely wasn't open to all members. I was on 2 points and missed out on a ticket initially and had to rely on the SFA phoning me with a return after I tweeted them. My mate who was on 1 point had to go in the home end.

Still plenty opportunity for zero pointers to get off the mark though. I was back to zero again before the Poland friendly and now looking at getting to 6 after Gibraltar so no excuses.

If you're prepared to put in the effort it's not that hard to get the ladder.

You sure you're not mixing up the Poland game with something else, as it was definitely open to 0 pointers.

I know this because 3 of us decided to go at the last minute, and one of the guys in our group was a 0 pointer. The other one was on 1 point at the time, while I had 2.

We all got tickets through the SSC no bother, through the normal channel of going through the website during the normal sales period.

Don't even think the Scotland end was sold out that night. (And to save confusion it's the qualifier I'm talking about, not the friendly.)

You sure you're not mixing up the Poland game with something else, as it was definitely open to 0 pointers.

I know this because 3 of us decided to go at the last minute, and one of the guys in our group was a 0 pointer. The other one was on 1 point at the time, while I had 2.

We all got tickets through the SSC no bother, through the normal channel of going through the website during the normal sales period.

Don't even think the Scotland end was sold out that night. (And to save confusion it's the qualifier I'm talking about, not the friendly.)

That is correct. Anybody in the SSC who wanted a ticket, got one for that game. 3 folk that I know got their first ever point at that game.

He may be getting mixed up with the March friendly. IMO the friendly things the numbers out for the qualifier.

J

Yes indeed it was the friendly not the qualifier, my error. We got tickets no bother for the qualifier but for the friendly (I think I was on zero points for that) I had to rely on the SFA phoning me about a week before the game as they had returns. The friendly never went down to zero pointers for the official sales schedule.

Yup I got the friendly and the qualifier mixed up.

My bad ?