Scotland V England Pre/post Match Perty - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V England Pre/post Match Perty

Tartan Docs

Last chance for us all to get together for this year and the occasion is the most expensive home fixture in Scottish history!!!

Whether you have decided to bodyswerve this meaningless reserve side fixture or decided you cannae pass up the chance to see us beat our auldest enemy feel free to drop into Campus either before,efter or during the game.

Personally, I`ve decided to give it miss [a decision I`ll probably be regretting by match day but I would love to watch the game in a bar jam packed with like minded people [the thought of watching it in a pub with people who couldn`t care less would upset me]

The perty in Campus [www.barcampus.co.uk] will start at 3pm and continue right through to 3am

So, come in to join the pre match singalong to get us in the mood, watch the game with fellow fans who have decided to give in to the SFA`s greed, or celebrate/commiserate will fellow fans efter the game

Usual drinks promos, usual cheeky nonsense.....hope to see a lot of you there.....

• 3 weeks later...

Echo that. Barras was a huge disappointment for me. Not due to the performers who were brilliant as always, but the queues for the bar were horrendous. I wouldn't go back there again. Campus on the other hand was absolutely brilliant. What an atmosphere on Friday night. Drink was reasonably priced as well.

Have to agree with Neaver. Didn't enjoy the Barras on Friday. I've been at gigs busier than that in there and it was easier to get a pint.

Thought the best bit about the band was the cover versions they did, Highway to Hell being the obvious stand out :ok: Clearly good at what they do just wasn't for me is all.

Barras on Friday was good, Ted was brilliant as always & there was good atmosphere. Only downside was the queues for bar but got to the stage we were doing double & triple rounds to save queuing so much.

Campus after the game was great as well, good music & also mix of supporters and folk just out on a Friday. The Scottish were buzzing from the result & Irish were there for the craic. Will probably head there pre-match on Tuesday but rest of troops start work early doors so will be next train home after match!