Parking Near Parkhead - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Parking Near Parkhead

ibelieve!!!

I had a rental car on friday night and parked just down from the Oak Bar on Springfield road in sight of the stadium. Seemed to be plenty of street parking albeit almost 3 hours before kickoff.

I would not recommend driving there but in my case I had to bring back over 30 programmes and I needed a place to dump them rather than carry them around all night.

I'm now going and was planning to park on London Road (east of the ground), is that possible and easy enough?

Friday night we were stuck on London Road from about 10 to 10.45, a very slow crawl back to the motorway turn off. However that was in a bus which didn't leave the Emirates bus park until 10pm. If you are in a car you could probably be away quicker.

I'm now going and was planning to park on London Road (east of the ground), is that possible and easy enough?

parked in Helenvale road/Glamis Road. easy to get to aftr the game and got away along London road pretty easy. At the other side of the stadium tonight. Going to park in the retail park, heard there were no issues there on Friday night.