God Save The Queen! - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

God Save The Queen!

Hirta_1976

I boo'd like feck.

My throat hurts today. Well worth it.

Some old guy infront tried to tell folk booing to shut up. Symptomatic of the selfish older generation who've fecked the country and then denied us all a chance at a better future. Subservient whank.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I boo'd like feck.

My throat hurts today. Well worth it.

Some old guy infront tried to tell folk booing to shut up. Symptomatic of the selfish older generation who've fecked the country and then denied us all a chance at a better future. Subservient whank.

Imagine some guy wanting Scottish fans to show respect - sad days indeed.

Show respect to an anthem that sings about crushing "rebellious Scots"?

You sound just as subservient as him.

Guest BlueGaz

Well said. But parky would have fk all to complain about if he had a civilised attitude.

Well said. But parky would have fk all to complain about if he had a civilised attitude.

You don't know me at all, so I'd suggest you're in no position to judge whether my attitude is civilised or not.

Let's concentrate on cheering on Scotland

Not sure if your a slow learner but I don't need to concentrate for 2 minutes before cheering for Scotland. I'm pretty smart I can do it without pre concentration needed! I can boo, then cheer and even go back to the odd boo if desired. I'm a pretty big deal though.

Not sure if your a slow learner but I don't need to concentrate for 2 minutes before cheering for Scotland. I'm pretty smart I can do it without pre concentration needed! I can boo, then cheer and even go back to the odd boo if desired. I'm a pretty big deal though.

Well you are the real deal

:lol::ok:

Did the TV set up their microphones in the Guffies end as i was told at work today you could hardly hear the booing... and all you heard through the game was their shower brass band and them singing...

I thought the booing was pretty loud on TV last night and couldn't hear GSTQ.

I'm not sure what makes people want to boast about their booing though (not aimed at you in my quoting you MfC).

Seems pretty childish to say the least.

Spot on mate, it's not like our anthem defines us by how we crushed the English in a battle centuries ago........ :whistling:

I wouldn't whine like a bitch about it being booed by the English though.