Locke - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it was Dingwall you went to? :P

:D Tbh it was dark.

Nice wee ground I thought. Reminds me of a rugby club.

Certainly more homely than ICT's stadium, although it's quite wierd having a Premiership club based in a such a small town. It must be mayhem when there's a full house!

Edited by Toepoke

Certainly more homely than ICT's stadium, although it's quite wierd having a Premiership club based in a such a small town. It must be mayhem when there's a full house!

there is a campsite right out the back i have used on many an occasion, nice wee site.

u might no have seen that in the dark.

Agreed, it is a belter of a ground. I have been caught up in Dingwall a couple of times when games are spilling out, and it is a bit of a nightmare

ICT's could hardly be in a worse position considering the open plan of it's design and has all the atmosphere of a David Hasselhoff gig on the moon.

• 5 weeks later...

Golden shower will never get a job in professional football again.

Absolute fraud and exactly what's wrong with Scottish football

How is being a shite manager the reason Scottish football is wrong? He was just the manager of a wee club, not the Chief Executive of the SFA.

We'll soon see if it was the manager or the players at fault. I think a mixture of both judging by results.

Looking at Killie's next 9 games, I'd say only 2 or 3 are winnable. Away to Motherwell & Thistle and home to St.Johnstone. You'll be hoping United don't pick up many more points.

The rules of football dictate that Killie will now win at Ibrox next week managed by Lee McCulloch with hat tricks scored by both Kris Boyd and Stevie Smith respectively. That's what always happens in these situations.

If that happens I will give McCulloch a BJ...