Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact I won't bother lowering to your level of stupidness.

Try. For just a moment descend down from the lofty heights of your awesome intellect and deign to explain to us why it is a bad or stupid (the word is stupidity not 'stupidness' by the way but I'll let the irony of that pass) thing for a neutral to hope for an Aberdeen win tonight.

Will try and watch the game tonight.

Hope Aberdeen can get a result.

They've no right to be challenging Celtic, but would be great if they could keep on their tails!

Heard an Aberdeen fan a few weeks back (on radio Clyde admittedly) talk about it being too early to go top, when there was a lot of accusations of bottling chances to leapfrog Celtic.

I can see the point, if they could keep in touch and beat them post split, Celtic could find they don't have another gear...

Perhaps tonight we'll see if Aberdeen have the bottle and/or if Celtic do have another gear....

:sing: stand free...

Try. For just a moment descend down from the lofty heights of your awesome intellect and deign to explain to us why it is a bad or stupid (the word is stupidity not 'stupidness' by the way but I'll let the irony of that pass) thing for a neutral to hope for an Aberdeen win tonight.

It was more the fact that you say there isn't a title race.

A win for Aberdeen puts them 3 points behind with 36 left to play for.

That was the stupidness part.

It was more the fact that you say there isn't a title race.

A win for Aberdeen puts them 3 points behind with 36 left to play for.

That was the stupidness part.

Correct. He said there never was either.

A silly comment IMO.

Aberdeen v Hamilton game changed to Sunday 3rd of April and I'm already booked and paid for going up on the Saturday for it.

######s are really testing my patience

Spent over £200 on flights from Jersey - Aberdeen and £85 on hotel ( non returnable) for the early midweek fixture last season, just for my lot (St Murn) to agree to a postponement to help with Dons Euro campaign, ( about 4 days notice if I remember correctly) very admirable from my club to help out the Dons, contacted my club telling them of the money I had wasted thinking they will at least give me a free ticket for my next home game visit, not even a reply, haven't been back since. W@nkers