Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How it's 2 nil to these hammer throwers i've no idea. My prediction of 3-3 is still on mind you.

:lol: although I'm only listening on the radio it's been the Celtic players that have been by far the dirtier.

You sound like you've a mouthful of sour grapes.

We've been poor and are winning 2-0 :lol:

Celtic had all of the ball but done hee haw with it. Has Scott brown had to make a proper save (I can only think of Biton's free kick from 35 yards)?

Great strike from Hayes. It's woken us up too and we're playing with much more confidence now. Storie and McLean now getting a grip and bossed the last 10 mins in the midfield, despite being 2 vs 3 in there.

COYR!!

Spent over £200 on flights from Jersey - Aberdeen and £85 on hotel ( non returnable) for the early midweek fixture last season, just for my lot (St Murn) to agree to a postponement to help with Dons Euro campaign, ( about 4 days notice if I remember correctly) very admirable from my club to help out the Dons, contacted my club telling them of the money I had wasted thinking they will at least give me a free ticket for my next home game visit, not even a reply, haven't been back since. W@nkers

They don't give a feck