Scottish Cup Games Today - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Games Today

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit rich coming from a team who managed to get relegated after losing two games vs Killie and Hamilton at home.

Ps that rangers side beat you a matter of weeks ago

I was impressed with Killie's organisation. It was a decent match for a 0-0. Hopefully a good crowd for the replay.

What the ###### were killie all about? Absolutely dreadful

I think it was an ok performance fom killie, considering the clusterf*ck at the club, the shambolic tenure of Gary Locke, a team so low on confidence it was painful to watch. But still, ra gers couldnt break down the worst defence in the top league!!

We really needed a clean sheet. Job done. This may be the springboard to start the fightback in the league.

I think it says more about the lack of quality offered by the lower division promotion hopefuls. And it's the first time ra gers haven't scored this season!

So a closer look at the new club with the second highest budget in Scotland is required more than nitpicking a team going through a torrid time.

Bring on the replay!

I think it was an ok performance fom killie, considering the clusterf*ck at the club, the shambolic tenure of Gary Locke, a team so low on confidence it was painful to watch. But still, ra gers couldnt break down the worst defence in the top league!!

We really needed a clean sheet. Job done. This may be the springboard to start the fightback in the league.

I think it says more about the lack of quality offered by the lower division promotion hopefuls. And it's the first time ra gers haven't scored this season!

So a closer look at the new club with the second highest budget in Scotland is required more than nitpicking a team going through a torrid time.

Bring on the replay!

The playing budget issue is a bit of a red herring. Its about the opposition you are playing week in week out.

Goodluck to the holders ICT. Would rather have motherwell progress but if you are to be put out it might aswell be to the holders and a cracking goal at the depth.

At least we can focus on the league now.

Treble still on for hibs!

However they have a tough game at Tynecastle today.

Sitting in Copenhagen harbour having an Irish coffee the sun is shining and I'm thinking life is good, said I wouldn't watch the derby as these feckers (hibs) always let you down received a text from my auld boy saying we're having these chunts today. Now heading off to the pub and wondering why i listen to that mad old goat, glory glory to the hibees!

Sitting in Copenhagen harbour having an Irish coffee the sun is shining and I'm thinking life is good, said I wouldn't watch the derby as these feckers (hibs) always let you down received a text from my auld boy saying we're having these chunts today. Now heading off to the pub and wondering why i listen to that mad old goat, glory glory to the hibees!

This is their biggest game of the season where as this is the least important of our 3 games this week

Bring on the replay!

Rangers were as poor as they've been all season yesterday and still dominated Killie.

We need an out and out striker and it's been obvious for some time. Without one we generally find it difficult to break down the diddy teams that just sit behind the ball and hope for a 0-0.

try and find the rum club some of the best cocktails ever ?

A new striker with a decent pedigree and a win in the cup. 2016 is looking better than 2015, although that's not saying much.

Wonder if we could have done without the distraction right enough, and would definitely have preferred that this was three points in the league.

Rangers were as poor as they've been all season yesterday and still dominated Killie.

We need an out and out striker and it's been obvious for some time. Without one we generally find it difficult to break down the diddy teams that just sit behind the ball and hope for a 0-0.

You had 53% possession.

Settle