Today's Games - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally think Celtic should be more accommodating to away fans.

I think there is an issue with segregation if increasing away fans above the 1800 Aberdeen seems to be getting for next match (which I think is 600 more than normal). I think they need to look at doing something better though.

And your point is? Maybe your players should be quicker.

My point is pretty obvious if you read the thread. Nevertheless, let me clarify for you in case you even then still don't understand. Capital Saint was unhappy that the final whistle went why they were attacking. My point is that irrespective of where the ball is, if time is up, time is up.

Yes

When there is such a drift in horse racing it usually means folk in the know know that horse isnt going to be winning

Thats what i was alluding to !

There ya go

Clearly playing for replay money

Useless shower of shite

My point is pretty obvious if you read the thread. Nevertheless, let me clarify for you in case you even then still don't understand. Capital Saint was unhappy that the final whistle went why they were attacking. My point is that irrespective of where the ball is, if time is up, time is up.

Indeed although it takes a brave ref to blow for time up at a corner.

Last season I blew for FT just after the defending team headed a corner clear. Guy on the edge of the box smashed it into the net, which would have won them the game.

The walk to the changing rooms was interesting to say the least.

Last season I blew for FT just after the defending team headed a corner clear. Guy on the edge of the box smashed it into the net, which would have won them the game.

It takes a brave man to be a ref!

What have you changed since? Don't allow the kick to be taken?

What have you changed since? Don't allow the kick to be taken?

What's the official line?

Is it, if times up, times up?

I never really understand why so often they wait for a keeper to take a goal kick before blowing? Why not just blow when the ball goes out? (Does the ball need to be in play to blow for time?)

What's the official line?

Is it, if times up, times up?

I never really understand why so often they wait for a keeper to take a goal kick before blowing? Why not just blow when the ball goes out? (Does the ball need to be in play to blow for time?)

I always thought the ball had to be in play. I'm known to be wrong though.