Motherwell Punished For Fans' Misconduct - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Punished For Fans' Misconduct

I love how fans on here can't wait to get fans of other clubs into trouble. Like primary school kids the lot of you.

There's no moral high ground for anyone, we've all got our problem elements....so get over yourselves!

Aberdeen don't.

We're awesome.

Unless he had RFC tattooed on his forehead, how would they do that?

So we are sure he was a Rangers fan when he threw the flare but not sure if he was a Rangers fan when he entered the ground?

Sounds logical...

So we are sure he was a Rangers fan when he threw the flare but not sure if he was a Rangers fan when he entered the ground?

Sounds logical...

I think the assumption that he was a Rangers fan comes from him leaving the ground when Motherwell scored. The main stand was where a lot of the rangers fans managed to get tickets. (My Rangers supporting mate who was sat nearby was on the MFC database, as he'd bought tickets for a European game and the cup final).

I think the assumption that he was a Rangers fan comes from him leaving the ground when Motherwell scored. The main stand was where a lot of the rangers fans managed to get tickets. (My Rangers supporting mate who was sat nearby was on the MFC database, as he'd bought tickets for a European game and the cup final).

Didn't realise they had computers that far back..

I love how fans on here can't wait to get fans of other clubs into trouble. Like primary school kids the lot of you.

There's no moral high ground for anyone, we've all got our problem elements....so get over yourselves!

Have you ever been to a Scotland game? If so then you shouldn't be surprised.

Full of goody two shoe wanks who don't follow club football and care more about being seen as happy go lucky losers than the actual football. Keeping up the "good name" of the tartan army is all that matters.

Edited by Haggis McBasher

It's more important to be a happy person than to support a winning football team. It's only a game.

Agree 100%.

Although we are all interested in football and our national team in particular, there are ultimately a lot more important and worthwhile things in the world than football.

It's more important to be a happy person than to support a winning football team. It's only a game.

That's the problem though bud, too many are happy to hate. And its not even fitba related, although many hide behind that to somehow justify the nonsense they come out with. It's in the name of some idiotic crusade/loyalty/cause/religion (delete/add as required), which essentially means bugger all.

Sad pricks!

Have you ever been to a Scotland game? If so then you shouldn't be surprised.

Full of goody two shoe wanks who don't follow club football and care more about being seen as happy go lucky losers than the actual football. Keeping up the "good name" of the tartan army is all that matters.

I agree to a point, we do have a share of the day trip hooray Henry type amid our support, but i would say the majority are good football people & are passionate about the game.

I agree to a point, we do have a share of the day trip hooray Henry type amid our support, but i would say the majority are good football people & are passionate about the game.

This. The boys I go with certainly aren't happy to accept failure but there's not much we can do about the day trippers and the arseholes who put on a kilt and suddenly think they're hilarious except don't indulge them.