Still Plenty Tickets For Roi Imo - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Still Plenty Tickets For Roi Imo

jcs

the SFA are taking the utter pish i have noticed on the stadium plan they keep changing the areas and amount of tickets for sale and i can only presume its to make people panic buy tickets which is totally contemptable i have no doubt the ROI game will be close to or possibly will be a sell out without the SFA trying it on

I was on the site last night and what i saw there was that there was a limited amount of tickets left for the irish game.I then checked england and the only ones left were £60 tickets [no surprise there the greedy bassas] and a section of £50 [scandalous prices for a friendly].

the SFA are taking the utter pish i have noticed on the stadium plan they keep changing the areas and amount of tickets for sale and i can only presume its to make people panic buy tickets which is totally contemptable i have no doubt the ROI game will be close to or possibly will be a sell out without the SFA trying it on

totally correct. make it look like a shortage to encourage panic buying.

no way this match will sell out. the SFA marketing department are playing games as usual. bunch of see you next tuesdays.

As soon as the fai release their allocation the sfa site will go into meltdown, 3200 tickets is all we have been given with up to 3/4 times that travelling, I have no doubt between your excellent support and our huge bandwagon this will be a sell out

Why wouldn't you boys buy a home end one as insurance? You would easily fence th if the numbers traveling is true.

J

As soon as the fai release their allocation the sfa site will go into meltdown, 3200 tickets is all we have been given with up to 3/4 times that travelling, I have no doubt between your excellent support and our huge bandwagon this will be a sell out

Shouldn't be a problem thanks to the points system :ok: