New Petition - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Petition

killie97

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I support your argument, you are wasting your time fella! both Ireland and England games have/will sell out and as long as we get a positive result against Ireland even the Gibraltar game will get a better crowd than expected. As long as we are still in with a chance of qualifying both Poland and Germany will sell out!

Unfortunately the $FA will continue to increase prices until people vote with their feet nothing will stop these ticket prices!

I am in my own dilemma on weather to purchase an England ticket... £50 my head says no chance but on the other hand getting one over England in front of a packed crowd would be great! Head V Heart!!!!!

As much as I support your argument, you are wasting your time fella! both Ireland and England games have/will sell out and as long as we get a positive result against Ireland even the Gibraltar game will get a better crowd than expected. As long as we are still in with a chance of qualifying both Poland and Germany will sell out!

Unfortunately the $FA will continue to increase prices until people vote with their feet nothing will stop these ticket prices!

I am in my own dilemma on weather to purchase an England ticket... £50 my head says no chance but on the other hand getting one over England in front of a packed crowd would be great! Head V Heart!!!!!

Can't say that I find anything wrong with what you say. However unlikely as it may be that SFA will take notice, I still firmly believe that the more people who sign the petition the better and stronger our argument will be. Their attitude has always been that fans will pay up and attend the games so, in their eyes, the prices are justified. This needs to be challenged.

I am first and foremost a Scotland supporter and like you are torn between the Head Vs Heart dilemna.

We can't just roll over and give up as far as the ticket prices are concerned.

Lot of Scottish supporters in Warsaw saying they were not attending the England game, including many high pointers. Seems to be some pub nights being arranged instead to watch game on TV. The SFA may well sell out the England game and pay scant regard to those protesting non-attenders but if they think the same people who will pay to watch us play England are the same people who will watch us play Georgia they are playing a dangerous game.

Where did I say the Ibrox game was a success?

The SFA will see Ireland and England game selling out shows that their ticket policy is justified. I am just pointing out Ibrox shows the opposite. Devils advocate.

Let's get the petition signed. No point arguing amongst ourselves . Whether they will payhead surely will be influenced by the numbers signed up.

Edited by Robroysboy

The SFA will see Ireland and England game selling out shows that their ticket policy is justified. I am just pointing out Ibrox shows the opposite. Devils advocate.

Let's get the petition signed. No point arguing amongst ourselves . Whether they will payhead surely will be influenced by the numbers signed up.

Well said.Need as many signatures as possible so that SFA have to take notice. We need thousands to sign up so do all you can to encourage more signatures.