First Game Back At Hampden - Let's Boycott Gibraltar! - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

First Game Back At Hampden - Let's Boycott Gibraltar!

Debian

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne Marie Bannon, Jules McGeever. Who the feck are these faceless nonentities. Do they have a football background?

Anne Marie Bannon is the manager of the SSC I doubt very much she (or anyone else in the SSC) has any input at all into the pricing of match day tickets. I would imagine this comes from the marketing dept and rubber stamped by the board.

Edited by tartanpar

Anne Marie Bannon is the manager of the SSC I doubt very much she (or anyone else in the SSC) has any input at all into the pricing of match day tickets. I would imagine this comes from the marketing dept and rubber stamped by the board.

Jules McGeever, on the other hand, is the shameless, money chasing marketing genius who appears to be behind increasing their profit from supporters by 33%. She has neither a clue about her customers or a grasp on reality.

I take that back about Ms Bannon. Had no idea she was one of the SSC. Thought she was someone affiliated to the SFA.

All of this isn't the SSC's fault of course. As someone mentioned, they are only implementing orders from above so in that case my question about McGeever remains. Who is this person? Has she had a football background?

I take that back about Ms Bannon. Had no idea she was one of the SSC. Thought she was someone affiliated to the SFA.

All of this isn't the SSC's fault of course. As someone mentioned, they are only implementing orders from above so in that case my question about McGeever remains. Who is this person? Has she had a football background?

Nah, she used to work for Celtic. :D

That defence didn't work at Nuremberg :wink2:.

I hear you're now going to the RoI game - fair play but on a point of principle I'm standing firm.