Scotland Flags - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Flags

podgers1903

Barmy Flags come highly recommended.

Good prices, no design seems to be complex for them and most importantly they will provide all the safety requirements you need for the flag (flame proof it and provide documentation that it passes the required needs for display in a football ground).

Barmy Flags come highly recommended.

Good prices, no design seems to be complex for them and most importantly they will provide all the safety requirements you need for the flag (flame proof it and provide documentation that it passes the required needs for display in a football ground).

Cheers will have a look at there website

how much does a flag like that cost? couple of hundred quid?

Really not all that much (depending on the size of flag you are looking for).

Think I paid about £150 for mine, which I would say is a standard'ish large flag with writing on it and a large lion rampant on it.

If you are looking for something cheap that does not need any real looking after, try PSL Sports in Glasgow.... they print up flags for teams in the style they want.

Anyone remember or come across any of the only flag you used to be able to buy at games in the 70s,80s and 90s?

They were a Lion Rampant with the words "Remember Bannockburn 1314" on them.

At that time sadly you never or very rarely ever saw a St Andrews cross at a match.

certainly do,got one kicking about the house somewhere

Paid £250 for my base st Andrews cross " larkhall tartanarmy 1314" and then returned the flag to add a £250 for a grounds keeper Willie sewed on image.

A lot of dosh but worth every penny, barmy flags made a really good job of it.

Edited by Robroysboy

Anyone remember or come across any of the only flag you used to be able to buy at games in the 70s,80s and 90s?

They were a Lion Rampant with the words "Remember Bannockburn 1314" on them.

At that time sadly you never or very rarely ever saw a St Andrews cross at a match.

Yup still got mine and have it draped over my computer chair. Got in the night of the scotland v Norway game in 89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...