Poland At Home - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland At Home

Doric

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So any SSC member without a season ticket is behind those who are non-members but with season tickets in the queue?

Strange

EH? You have to be a SSC member to get a season ticket.

OK how many members are there and how many season tickets sold ? Any one done the maths to see how many will be left for the Poles ?

OK how many members are there and how many season tickets sold ? Any one done the maths to see how many will be left for the Poles ?

35,103 SSC members plus 2,603 for Poland leaves 14,357.

I have no idea how many are put aside for hospitality so there wont be that many 'extra' tickets for ST holders let alone a public sale.

35,103 SSC members plus 2,603 for Poland leaves 14,357.

I have no idea how many are put aside for hospitality so there wont be that many 'extra' tickets for ST holders let alone a public sale.

I would have thought at least 5k for sponsors, hospitality and suits etc.

I wonder if they will open up sales to SSC members after the season ticket holders get their extra dibs.

Moving the goalposts of course but has never bothered them before. This would guarantee a sell out without the need for a public sale IMO

I'm not sure if the public should totally be precluded from the sale. Not everyone wants to pay 45/50 quid every 2 years if they can't make all the games.

All SSC membership entitles you to is a guaranteed home ticket. I've got a season ticket myself but I won't be buying a second ticket. If I did, it would only be going to someone who is not a member anyway.

I'm not sure if the public should totally be precluded from the sale. Not everyone wants to pay 45/50 quid every 2 years if they can't make all the games.

All SSC membership entitles you to is a guaranteed home ticket. I've got a season ticket myself but I won't be buying a second ticket. If I did, it would only be going to someone who is not a member anyway.

I do take your point mate. Just think it would be fairer for them to go to those who HAVE paid the membership fee.

Appreciate some good, and loyal Scotland fans would miss out going down that route mind you. That said I've not managed every home qualifier the last 3 games either and I've still joined.

Incidentally I would take both of your extra tickets for the games of you could be arsed doing it.

I do take your point mate. Just think it would be fairer for them to go to those who HAVE paid the membership fee.

Appreciate some good, and loyal Scotland fans would miss out going down that route mind you. That said I've not managed every home qualifier the last 3 games either and I've still joined.

Incidentally I would take both of your extra tickets for the games of you could be arsed doing it.

I'll bear that in mind mate but like I say, I don't think I'll bother. I'm sure there will be plenty flying about on here at face value if they do offer the remainder to SSC members.

I'll bear that in mind mate but like I say, I don't think I'll bother. I'm sure there will be plenty flying about on here at face value if they do offer the remainder to SSC members.

Aye true bud. We have two that have been to every home game but aren't SSC members. Sort of flies in the face of what I'm proposing my last few posts :)

Aye true bud. We have two that have been to every home game but aren't SSC members. Sort of flies in the face of what I'm proposing my last few posts :)

I'm sure they'll get one mate. Lots of tickets will turn up on here. Especially since the SSC sale is so early. Lots of people will buy their tickets now only to be told by their wives that they're going on holiday that week or something. Lol

I'm sure they'll get one mate. Lots of tickets will turn up on here. Especially since the SSC sale is so early. Lots of people will buy their tickets now only to be told by their wives that they're going on holiday that week or something. Lol

Got the best of both worlds. Will be at the game and then for a week's holiday leaving Friday to.......Albufiera to incorporate the Gibraltar game. It's a good live at times.

When was the last time we sold out Hampden for a mid week game?

I have no problem with Polish fans buying tickets for this game. If they were deemed fit to vote in the referendum to decide Scotland's future then surely letting them buy a few fitba tickets shouldn't be a big deal? I like the idea of migrants coming to our country and I want to try to make them feel welcome.

I have no problem with Polish fans buying tickets for this game. If they were deemed fit to vote in the referendum to decide Scotland's future then surely letting them buy a few fitba tickets shouldn't be a big deal? I like the idea of migrants coming to our country and I want to try to make them feel welcome.

Well said, there's a tidy wee Hungarian burd who works at my local convenience store!! :):):)

There's quite a difference between making them feel welcome and letting them into our end. I'd imagine you probably know that though.

Do you think buying her a ticket for the Poland game would impress her?

He said that he likes to make migrants feel welcome, that does not solely apply to Poles!!

Tell him to take a walk down through Govanhill near Hampden see if he still loves all immigrants. Place is swarming with roma gypsies who would steal yer false teeth.

true that

Vicky Rood and surrounding areas...something went horribly wrong there in a last couple of years.

Not to mention all this sidestreets from Victoria Rd. towards Cathcart Road...

Got the best of both worlds. Will be at the game and then for a week's holiday leaving Friday to.......Albufiera to incorporate the Gibraltar game. It's a good live at times.

That was the plan for me as well but it looks like I'll miss out on Portugal because of work.

Ach well, I'll make up for it in France next June. ;)