Qatar Match Tickets - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Qatar Match Tickets

Robroysboy

When you say no email do you mean the confirmation one you get when you purchase tickets? I bought tonight and email was in my inbox instantly.

Didn't receive an email about the match or when tickets would be on sale. Tickets purchased after reading on this though!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my ticker for the game, got a wee half day now, in on the Westa TA bus at 1.30 to Edinburgh, hopefully be nice weather, love a wee day out in Edinburgh

Considering the majority voted No in the referendum I think they have got off easy. Should charge them double.

:lol:

Yip, new pricing policy, 200% ticket cost for No voters.

Edited by Bzzzz

I don't think it will be anywhere near 15k. They are only selling half the ground at the moment and it is nowhere full. Got 10k for last friendly at ER v Australia, will be doing well to get the same.

There was a good support of aussies that night, all UK based obviously.

Got mine Saturday. Had a wee smile to myself as I've just moved and it's the first Scotland tkts I've had delivered to the new place.

Simple things, simple minds and all that I know but made me happy

Edited by Geeman

I don't think it will be anywhere near 15k. They are only selling half the ground at the moment and it is nowhere full. Got 10k for last friendly at ER v Australia, will be doing well to get the same.

Noticed that when I had a look the other day, no option for West Stand, only Famous Five and South lower in one block and a few blocks in East available.

If sales haven't improved by early next week I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Allan gets drafted in to boost numbers. It used to happen during Bertis time when sales were poor at Easter Road they'd bring Ian Murray in a day or two before the game

Ok so for the third time I am trying to buy tickets, on the SFA website there is no seating plan available and apparently no tickets in the west stand, only tickets available in the East Stand, Famous 5 (snigger) lower and South Stand lower...

Anyone else having similar issues or is it just my work pc being a bawsac?

Ok so for the third time I am trying to buy tickets, on the SFA website there is no seating plan available and apparently no tickets in the west stand, only tickets available in the East Stand, Famous 5 (snigger) lower and South Stand lower...

Anyone else having similar issues or is it just my work pc being a bawsac?

Thats exactly what i said above pal.

The West stand doesnt seem to be open at all and the only bits outwith the east that are open are in the two corners behind the goal (believe these are family sections?).

Most of the East is full apart from right at the corner flag - not sure why they wont open the West??