The Masters - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Masters

dan cake

Tiger woods price backed from 50/1 into 28/1!!!!

Fancy speith for this but too short in the betting.

Backed

Russell Henley 125/1 e/w

Patrick reed 35/1 e/w

Top debutant - Robert streb 16/1 e/w

Top continental european- Jonas blixt 18/1 e/w

Pp group g winner - Brandon grace 4/1

Best of luck to all.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger woods price backed from 50/1 into 28/1!!!!

Fancy speith for this but too short in the betting.

Backed

Russell Henley 125/1 e/w

Patrick reed 35/1 e/w

Top debutant - Robert streb 16/1 e/w

Top continental european- Jonas blixt 18/1 e/w

Pp group g winner - Brandon grace 4/1

Best of luck to all.

Reed is interesting @ 35/1

I backed Villegas at 400/1 on Friday as I think that's a ridiculously big price for him. He scored TWO albatrosses (albatri?) on the Par 3 yesterday!! Hopefully that's an omen. I'm sure it's not!

Two what's?

Try Eagles.......or Hole In Ones. Getting an Albatross on a Par 3 is tough to do.....

Two what's?

Try Eagles.......or Hole In Ones. Getting an Albatross on a Par 3 is tough to do.....

Oh aye, good point. He got 2 anyway which is quite impressive. Although Arnold Palmer got one and he's 75 so maybe not!!

Oh aye, good point. He got 2 anyway which is quite impressive. Although Arnold Palmer got one and he's 75 so maybe not!!

Early morning? :wink2:

I'll help you again. Arnie was sat watching from a chair and it was big Jack that got the hole in one. :ok:

Early morning? :wink2:

I'll help you again. Arnie was sat watching from a chair and it was big Jack that got the hole in one. :ok:

Oh FFS!!!!

All those auld white fellas look the same to me.

(see if you come back in 5 minutes and tell me that Arnold Palmer is black......!)

Two what's?

It's actually easier than you think. You just stand on the tee and imagine your ball is in the hole before you hit it. :lol:

Oh FFS!!!!

All those auld white fellas look the same to me.

(see if you come back in 5 minutes and tell me that Arnold Palmer is black......!)

Peter Alliss has been posting on the TAMB for years and none of us knew. :yikes3:

Change 'white' in Fairnbairn's post to black or Chinese, and I confess, it may be P. Alliss.

Peter Alliss thinks Palmer is Chinese? Widnae surprise me.

He comes away with an awfy load o pish, but I think he's quite an entertaining auld duffer.

Peter Alliss thinks Palmer is Chinese? Widnae surprise me.

He comes away with an awfy load o pish, but I think he's quite an entertaining auld duffer.

Aye, I agree. He gets a lot of bad press, but his patter's quality at times.

I see he's now upsetting the quines for the outrage of equal membership :lol:

I see he's now upsetting the quines for the outrage of equal membership :lol:

i haven't read too much about that but it sounds like he might have a bit of a point. A lot of women folk are also a wee bit annoyed about the "equality" thing as they didn't seem to realise that equal rights might mean equal fees. A lot of them are having to pay much higher fees than they used to.

Amen corner on the red button is the place to be until 7pm tonight. :ok:

Aye, they have the switch screen thing here that Sky do with the Champions League in fitba' but it doesn't start until 2pm. It's 12.10pm just now.