The Masters - Page 3 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Masters

dan cake

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes history if he gets to 10 under. Some round.

Sad to see Crenshaw ended today at +19. Must have been torture for him.

He will be kicking himself at that 6 at 15. The way he is playing it really isn't a difficult hole.

Good on him though -7 is some shooting

Some shot from Sergio at the 14th. He must be in with a shout at -4.

Every tournament there is always £10 E/W on Sergio that I put on and forget about. I don't even consider it amongst my bets for the tournament either, it's just an unhealthy habit when it comes to golf majors. It would be nice for it to come in once as a winner right enough.

Every tournament there is always £10 E/W on Sergio that I put on and forget about. I don't even consider it amongst my bets for the tournament either, it's just an unhealthy habit when it comes to golf majors. It would be nice for it to come in once as a winner right enough.

i used to do the same bet on monty :worried:

Edited by dan cake

Have I got 2 log ins? :wink2:

I'm doing ok with Els, Spieth, Casey, Johnston, Day plus Tiger to MC at 7/5.

Not like me to have nobody out of the running on day 1,

That's good going. I normally have 3 or 4 punts but with Aintree on I decided to just have the 2. Casey was one that appealed to me at 80/1 yesterday so a bit annoyed that I hedged my bets. Still a long way to go mind you. And plenty of time for Sergio to fcuk it up!! I'm predicting a 74 from him today to barely make the cut. Followed by a 68 on Saturday to get my hopes up and ending with a 77 on Sunday!!

Have I got 2 log ins? :wink2:

I swaer i read that as you as well, till i saw this post and had to go back and check. Mind you're to tell me the major you don't bet Sergio so i can lump on in your absence.

Great recovery from Rory. After 9 holes it was looking like he might not make the cut. 12 shots behind is probably too much, but if Spieth can do the first 2 rounds in 14 under maybe Rory can do the last 2 rounds in 14 under?

Good to see Kevin Na doing well. I have always liked him after his 16, at one hole,, gave us amateurs such hope and entertainment. The way he had a good laugh about it afterwards was good to see.