World Snooker Champs - Page 3 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Snooker Champs

Angus_Young

Trump looked like he may have been up against it at 13-9 but he won the last two frames of the morning session and trails Stuart Bingham 13-11. Anyone's match now. That finishes this evening.

It was looking like only one winner there. Credit to trump. First couple of frames are crucial this evening

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full credit to Bingham. Massive bottle from him and he just comes across as a very likable bloke. No heirs and graces - just a hardened pro who has worked hard for 20 years to get to this stage. He is certainly no mug as he has won tournies around the world but now this is the big one. He will get my backing in the final. :ok:

Full credit to Bingham. Massive bottle from him and he just comes across as a very likable bloke. No heirs and graces - just a hardened pro who has worked hard for 20 years to get to this stage. He is certainly no mug as he has won tournies around the world but now this is the big one. He will get my backing in the final. :ok:

Totally Agree. That plant in the final frame was superb.

I've had money on Murphy from the start so I'm

Hoping he wins. Bingham is worthy of his place there though and he should have nothing to fear now.

It's really good to see as he obviously loves the sport and to get to this stage has taken around 20 years of dedication, disappointments, knockbacks and defeats but he has come on strongly this year.

Great to his emotion coming through during the interval there watching his interviews back. Seems to be a genuinely nice guy and if I didn't have £160 riding on Murphy Id definitely be behind him.

Did you notice they are introducing a scottish open in the next few years. Be good to get something more local. I went down last year to the crucible. It was excellent.

Yes I saw that Opens all over the UK. Good move.

Bingham now surging onwards and goes into tonight's final session leading 14-11.

Aye definitely. Hearn really is switched on. Bit disappointing to hear O'Sullivan say he is against it. He has made a fortune from the game, you would think he would want to see it develop and grow for future generations.

Tickets for next year went on sale at 9am today. Feckin gutted, I was looking to go to next years final. Sold oot already. Got semi final instead.