Tpc Sawgrass - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tpc Sawgrass

Donaldo87

With all the election hullabaloo nearly missed that its the "5th Major" this week. Its one I always enjoy watching and the 17th and 18th usually lead to some brilliance or people losing their head.

I've been totally drawn in by the SkyBet price boosts on Speith and McIlroy so expect one of them to fail. Got both of them to be in top 20, both to be in top 10, either to win and either to be first round leader. :blush:

Also a wee ew on Jim Furyk as he seems to be playing well.

Gone with Speith after winning me money in Masters .Played his first Players last year and screwed up final round but was still only 3 off winner and he is on fire this year.

Furyk Kuchar and Garcia always seem to do quite well here but will just stick with Speith to win .

With all the election hullabaloo nearly missed that its the "5th Major" this week. Its one I always enjoy watching and the 17th and 18th usually lead to some brilliance or people losing their head.

I've been totally drawn in by the SkyBet price boosts on Speith and McIlroy so expect one of them to fail. Got both of them to be in top 20, both to be in top 10, either to win and either to be first round leader. :blush:

Also a wee ew on Jim Furyk as he seems to be playing well.

Not specifically true.

The "5th major" was the Nigg Bay open last Sunday,where I decided to get bladdered after the Dons game and barely made it round 18 holes without the help of copious amounts of red bull :lol:

Stuck £7 on Sergio this afternoon at 8/1. Just had a cracking 2 putt for par at 3 there.

At every single major, I want him or Westwood to win it. I used to be that way with Monty. Not a major i know but would still love to see Sergio do this.

Stuck £7 on Sergio this afternoon at 8/1. Just had a cracking 2 putt for par at 3 there.

At every single major, I want him or Westwood to win it. I used to be that way with Monty. Not a major i know but would still love to see Sergio do this.

You and me both Angus!

Outstanding stuff from Fowler but the reply from Garcia??? Some bottle. Good to see it from them as they are two players that most definitely divide opinion and get a lot of unfair stick imo.

Guaranteed a two way play off but I wouldn't bet against a couple of the others joining them.

Edited by Angus_Young

Cracking finish last night.

I went to my scratcher as soon as Sergio took his shoes off. I knew then he wasn't going to to win although to be fair I was expecting a bit of an implosion, he done well to take it to the playoff.

I went to my scratcher as soon as Sergio took his shoes off. I knew then he wasn't going to to win although to be fair I was expecting a bit of an implosion, he done well to take it to the playoff.

His putting has Again cost him overall. 16 putts inside 10' missed over the 4 days. His putt at 18 to win and the first playoff hole never even troubled the hole.