Half Season Ticket Checkout - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Half Season Ticket Checkout

DoonTheSlope

Anyone else had problems in the checkout while trying to purchase the half season ticket?? I've tried two cards but both say "authentication failed" one was even my saved card which I've bought loads of tickets with in the past

This is on the laptop after it asked me to update my details then it took me to the Half season ticket page.

Also tried on my phone but it keeps kicking me out off the site and asking me to log in again

Edited by DoonTheSlope

It always seems to be a browser problem. I always have hassle on SSC website logging in with IE but using Google Chrome its fine. :ok:

Top man!! Still can't get the thing to work though, I've downloaded google chrome but fuktivano how it works. I'll give the SSC a phone tomorrow.

It's shocking how in this day in age a company hasn't got sufficient cyber tech on the go

sales must be poor,had two reminder emails in the last week

Not surprised. If I hadn't had a good month in the bookies I wouldn't be buying one. Once I weighed up the fact that come Georgia away they'll probably be selling Germany and Poland tickets around then so it's going to be a dear summer as it is so I may aswell get it out the road.

I'd be going anyway and I'd rather buy something worthwhile than putting it straight back into Willy Hills trooser poacket

they haven,t got us by the baws.am really against it as well and sticking to my principal and won't be buying one,supporters that are against have to have the baws and make a stand

Well, if that's what you want to do, more power to your elbow.

I want to see and support the team.

I want to go to the games and see the team, i couldnt afford the whole season ticket at the tine (which was still a rip off) but have been and will be at all the ganes except NI. They are robbing s end of story.

I had special delivery at £7 as the only delivery option, was this the same for everyone as found no other way on my tablet but remember before they had standard delivery and collection options when buying Ireland tickets.

If i remember correctly you had to select delivery method at the start as there was no way of going back later.

Tickets sales were at a stand still. When I had problems on Thursday night I was automatically allocated a seat in the section I chose, couldn't get the site to put the transaction through so phoned up next day around 1 o'clock and got the exact same seat according to my conformation email