Scotland V Roi Pre Match Perty - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Roi Pre Match Perty

Tartan Docs

Hi All,

Just a wee reminder that tickets are now on sale for the pre-match Perty at The world famous Barrowland Ballroom.

Live entertainment from the Tartan Specials and Ted Christopher and singalong DJ sets from lil ole me.

Entertainment starts from mid-day and will finish at 7pm

Tickets available from Ticket Scotland.................

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the Irish welcome???? :D

Of course they're welcome. I've bought tickets for the Irish pals i'm travelling over with. Hopefully they're no the only Paddies in the village.

As the Tallaght man says, can we get a Christy Moore (impersonator) added to the bill to attract our guests?

Failing that, i'll do 'My lovely horse' on the karaoke.

I will be there. The admission price is a bargain. Top class entertainment. Ted and Tam gigs were OUTSTANDING in Warsaw.

I love the TA specials, hoping their set is full of their classic tunes " we'll b coming", " Sean Connery for president" and " sex , drugs and sausage rolls" please.

Edited by Robroysboy

Of course they're welcome. I've bought tickets for the Irish pals i'm travelling over with. Hopefully they're no the only Paddies in the village.

As the Tallaght man says, can we get a Christy Moore (impersonator) added to the bill to attract our guests?

Failing that, i'll do 'My lovely horse' on the karaoke.

Think I will get tickets - after all it will be the Irish partying after the match :cheers3: