Midlothian Bus For Ireland Game Leaving Times...... - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midlothian Bus For Ireland Game Leaving Times......

PETERINNES

Hi guys here is the Itinery for the game on the 14th vs rep ireland

Woodburn Top Bus Stop ................1410pm stevie 9 seats

Mayfield labour club ................... 1415pm stevie 9 seats

Roundabout Top of Gore Ave........ 1420pm barry 4 seats

Bonnyrigg High St ................ 1430pm porchy 11 seats peter 12 seats mike 5 seats

A71 Slip On Bypass .............. 1450pm gringo 3 seats

Westwards to Renfrew Ferry eta ...1600pm

depart ferry for match ....................1845pm

Bus will drop everyone at Bus Parking area and will stay there until ready to make the journey back after the final whistle

the bus will leave 30 mins after game has finished.

Because of the extra pick ups for this game going these are the only drop off points on the return as we will be tight on

the drivers driving time on the return.

I ask everyone to be at their chosen pick up point on time as per usual if by chance you are running late plse call ahead and i will inform you off the point the bus is at and you can go to the next pick up point to join the bus on the journey to the match.

We also have a bus running for the England match on the Tues which i will post the leaving times on another post so make sure you check and your name is down to travel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter,

Are there any seats left for the England game? I am looking for 3 from Mayfield.

Thanks

yep tam put you down for 3 bud luckily i saw this as there is an england game posting have a look at the pick up points and times and confirm on the posting that youve seen it cheers

HI GUYS PLEASE CHECK THE PICK UP POINTS AND TIMES FOR THIS GAME AND TRY AND BE THERE THIS WILL HELP IN THE TRANSFER OF EVERYONE TO THE MATCH.

THE BUS IS FULL FOR THIS MATCH

IF YOU ARE GOING TUESDAY PLEASE CHECK THE LEAVING TIMES AND PICK UP POINTS WHICH IS ALSO POSTED UNDER HOME GAMES.

THE BUS IS ALSO FULL FOR THIS MATCH.