Sco V Ire Ticket Still Not Dispatched - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sco V Ire Ticket Still Not Dispatched

macqueen

I bought a ticket through the site for a friend (who's not computer savvy) at the start of October, and i've still not recieved it.

I've recieved my own ticket that was bought for me by another friend using the friends and family part of the site, so we can all sit together.

Further to this, my wife has purchased 3 tickets in the public sale for her father and she's recieved them.

I've phoned the SFA to query it, and was told that tickets can be sent up to a week before the game so I need to wait, but surely if everyone who has bought a ticket received theirs fairly quickly, why haven't I for this oustanding 1?

I concerned that it's missing in the post, and if it is, will I get a replacement afore the game?

Edited by macqueen

I don't think so, but I don't know how you would check that?

When I log in and view my purchase orders, the staus of the order is showing as "print", which indicates it has been printed?

Surely there must be a way of the SFA knowing if my ticket has been dispatched?

Shit. I bought a ticket for my brother and checked email and it says collect. Is there any way of changing this so its sent out as I won't be arriving at the ground until kick off at earliest

You could always try asking them......or is that too obvious? :-)):-))

0141 616 6197 give this a go mate.

Shit. I bought a ticket for my brother and checked email and it says collect. Is there any way of changing this so its sent out as I won't be arriving at the ground until kick off at earliest

I ordered mine and for some reason it says collect on it.E mailed and was told they can't change to postal even though there was 3 weeks to go and I offered to pay postage.

Can collect from lunch time on day of game at Celticticket office.

I noticed when ordering that the default is set to 'collect in person' now. Used to be set at special delivery.

Think it needs to be clearer, but maybe take a second look before hitting purchase.

Most decent companies set these sort of things at blank and don't let you proceed till you have chosen an option. That way there is no confusion.

I ordered mine and for some reason it says collect on it.E mailed and was told they can't change to postal even though there was 3 weeks to go and I offered to pay postage.

Can collect from lunch time on day of game at Celticticket office.

I had same problem for Georgia game. I called SSC and they said I could pick up from Hampden as long as you let them know you are coming and they will print off for you. I did that and collected from Hampden on Tues before game.