Expected Attendance? - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Expected Attendance?

Angusfifer

One of their own said 1850 on another thread.

Yes I said that. The Irish FA have announced to the Amalgamation of Northern Ireland Supporter's Clubs that they have sold 1850 tickets to the club's and individuals. Maybe they're just lying

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't too keen when the fixture was announced, but now it's come round I'm looking forward to the trip. No real pressure on either team as we've both bigger fish to fry with Euro 2016 qualification.

Hoping for a fun & safe trip, a few drinks, some crack & a game of football without any headcases letting either side down.

A win'd be nice, but I'll settle for a 10-0 drubbing if it meant 3 points against Finland.

See yis l'mara :cheers3:

Any idea why not able to purchase tickets online for sunday and select to collect from the ground? Heading through early and never had issues before but going through only option is special delivery postage? Got my season ticket but mate wants to head through as well.

I was south upper so had good view. 18k my guess.

I noticed the South Upper was empty last night despite it being 'greyed out' for online sales last week, the only areas available were in the corner. So if you wanted an £18 ticket you had to sit at the corner flag despite there being thousands of seats with a better view lying empty.

It had the desired effect as I ended up paying £20 to sit in the North Stand, so basically an exercise in gouging every penny out of people.