Pre/post Match Perties V Gibraltar - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre/post Match Perties V Gibraltar

Tartan Docs

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks very much to everybody who came along to the Shed or Campus on Wednesday which served as a nice wee warm up for some cheeky nonsense on Sunday

THE SHED, 26 LANGSIDE AVENUE G41 2QS 12.30PM-4.00PM

Our first competitive game back at Hampden and, for most of us, [except Trevor Hardcastle and Hamish Husband] the first chance in a wee while that we are discussing the possibility of a Scotland player scoring a hat-trick!!

The perty starts at the Shed with Tartan Army tunes to get the vocal chords warmed up, drinks promos, face painting for the weans [young and old], and the legendary FREE PIES.

No ticket required [on this occasion] and U-18`s [accompanied by a RESPONSIBLE adult] welcome [up on the balcony beside me overlooking the dancefloor]

Any last minute musical requests to me asap..........

CAMPUS, 332 SAUCHIEHALL STREET G2 3JD 7.45PM-4.00AM

The post-match Victory Perty will be in Campus on Sunday night.

Starting with the vital RoI v Poland game live on the big screen at 7.45pm the perty will go on to the wee sma oors with party tunes, drinks promos and WRESTLEMANIA shown live on the first floor from midnight.

I never even noticed the Wrestlemania...I was too busy jumping around on the dance floor! Hope the bloke that I walloped in the face when he got too close as I was throwing some shapes didn't wake up with a black eye this morning!

We were in for Ireland vs Poland then left soon after (working early in morning),gutted it had to be a Sunday !

Obviously nothing can be done about day of game, I'm sure everyone had a cracking time. Always is good fun..

Edited by Rory

we went back to the place next door to the shed. "Pig and butterfly" use to be the corona? I got turnt away by the bunny rabbit of a bouncer on the door. He asked how much i had to drink (i'd had 3 coronas, 2 hours before kick off) but apparently looked Pished. All i wanted to do was go tae the toilet and wait on oor minibus coming, no as if i was going to go in, fired shots doon ma neck and get bladdered Falling about.

I never even noticed the Wrestlemania...I was too busy jumping around on the dance floor! Hope the bloke that I walloped in the face when he got too close as I was throwing some shapes didn't wake up with a black eye this morning!

Ha there was a good chance that was my mate, remeber him saying something along these line to me ha. Great banter, great night as usual. Campus post scotland games always great, Cant wait for ireland now then the 2 following home games.