Sliema To Stadium Return - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sliema To Stadium Return

DeeRus

Morning all, there’s a few of us in the same place (we’re staying at the Hotel Roma), and I’ve had a couple of quotes for the return travel

Sunday 4th September 2016

Pick Point

Hotel Roma, 17 Ghar il-Lembi Street, Sliema, Malta

(or at a suitable point as determined by the coach company in that area)

Pick up time about 18.30 approx.

Going to the Ta' Qali National Stadium (Kick off time is 19.45)

Return departure time about 22.00 (approx.) and back to the pick up point

Final details will be confirmed much nearer the time, i.e. pick up point, actual time of departure etc

The cost is going to be £3.00 return – yes, THREE POUND RETURN!

The transfer is being ran on a not for profit basis, with no one travelling for free and any excess monies that are collected, being donated to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

If anyone’s staying in that area, feel free to add your name if you’re needing seat(s) – no money is required and I’ve been advised they can supply (within reason) as many buses as required, however I’m not looking to run a fleet of them!

Cheers,

Paul
Edited by DeeRus

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Deerus, looks like I am getting ripped off, what company are you using. I had a quote for the 2 luxury double deckers. Price quoted was €1050 per bus, with 87 seats.

I'll PM you the details of the companies I've had replies from

Paul

Will the bus have leather seats?

From what I've seen from the pictures of their fleet ................. I'm not sure tbh

hmg-paints-crossley-bus-resoration-nov-2

(Ok, it appears to be fabric seats and leather headrests but I didn't ask them to confirm this exact detail)

What is this amateur hour?

Next you'll be telling me you haven't confirmed the vintage of the arrival champagne.

Your on the speschul bus all of your own deecie :wave:

Deerus,

Once again you come to the rescue. Can I please have TWO seats please - seating for the entire Sittingbourne TA. Staying in St Julians but like your prices :ok: