Starting Xi V Germany - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Starting Xi V Germany

Rob

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree. Can't believe so many are going for Naisy up front; he was only used there because of injuries. Though Sfletch hasn't scored yet, there are always goals in him.

Naismith has played well the last few internationals on his own whereas Fletcher has barely featured. Anyway, my post was a team prediction not who I'd go with.

Thankfully Maloney, Anya and Bannan have all had game time in the last few days (Bannan started a couple before yeaterday)

Robertson and Hutton both starting today as well. Both Fletchers starting in the EPL as well as Naismith.

We are actually going into this game with a lot of players sharp and playing at a high level. That is quite rare for Scotland

Think it will be...

Marshall

Hutton, Hanley, Martin, Robertson

Fletcher, Mulgrew

Morrison, Maloney, Anya

Naismith

Why do you think Strachan will play Marshall out of interest? Personally can't see it, McGregor is the better 'Keeper and will start IMO

Also think injuries will mean Naismith will play a bit further back. Both him and Fletcher have started the season in the EPl with the former arguably one of the stand-out players so far.

I think it will be.

McGregor

Hutton Martin Hanley Robertson

Fletcher Morrison

Anya Naismith Maloney

Fletcher

That's assuming Mulgrew won't make it. If he does I would have him in ahead of Maloney with Morrison pushed further forward.

Why do you think Strachan will play Marshall out of interest? Personally can't see it, McGregor is the better 'Keeper and will start IMO

Marshall has started the last few internationals and has played exceptionally well, therefore I think he'll retain his place even if McGregor is the better keeper.