Large Smart House Or A Really Nice Hotel..... - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Large Smart House Or A Really Nice Hotel.....

macy37

Looking for recommendations for 4 x couples with 4 kids aged 10 to 5 so 12 in total.

It's for my Mothers 70th birthday and she is looking for somewhere that has something either in the hotel or near the big hoose for the kids to keep happy (pool,beach etc) and also somewhere that either has good food in the hotel or near to where the hoose would be.

Anywhere between the Northumbrian coast across to Cumbia to a line south of Oban acorss the way.

3 day break early May 16.

Just looked at Slaley Hall and me it'll no be there with those prices!!!

Looking for recommendations for 4 x couples with 4 kids aged 10 to 5 so 12 in total.

It's for my Mothers 70th birthday and she is looking for somewhere that has something either in the hotel or near the big hoose for the kids to keep happy (pool,beach etc) and also somewhere that either has good food in the hotel or near to where the hoose would be.

Anywhere between the Northumbrian coast across to Cumbia to a line south of Oban acorss the way.

Crieff Hydro?

Often do very good Dinner, Bed and Breakfast deals. You can stay in the main hotel (which has family rooms) or you can book into the Chalets.

Loads of things to do. Fitba', swimming, horseriding, quad bikes, adventure parks, archery. In fact too many for me to type out, so just have a look for yerself :-))

http://www.crieffhydro.com/leisure/things-to-do

Crieff Hydro?

Often do very good Dinner, Bed and Breakfast deals. You can stay in the main hotel (which has family rooms) or you can book into the Chalets.

Loads of things to do. Fitba', swimming, horseriding, quad bikes, adventure parks, archery. In fact too many for me to type out, so just have a look for yerself :-))

http://www.crieffhydro.com/leisure/things-to-do

Ha, sorry should have said, Crieff is the one no go as we go there average 2times a year and My Maw wants a bit of 'togetherness' over the weekend and if we go there she'll never see the adults never mind the kids!!

It's a great place and I'm off there a week today fir a break.

Great isnt it, got a friend that goes there every summer instead lf going abroad, and although i prefer going abroad i can see why many people stay within scotland to go on their holidays

Aye my other sister has a timeshare there noo