Scotland V Usa - Page 2 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Usa

Jagtag

I can recommend the Scarborough Taps, just 'round the corner, if you looking for somewhere to have a pint later. Cracking boozer (or it was 10 years ago anyway).

You're right, Scotlad - it was a cracking boozer - sadly it's now another bland Nicholson's :( . Edited by Charlie Endell

Lookin et it two bonus points should see us in tae the quarters

No chance. That would put us on 12. Samoa bear ng us takes them to eight. Beating Japan takes them to 12 as well and they go above us because they beat us. SA currently on 7, beating us would take them to 11 and then a win v USA to 15. So two losses and we're out.

Lookin et it two bonus points should see us in tae the quarters

We need to beat either RSA or Samoa. Or beat them both to win the group to avoid getting the All Blacks in the semi final. Lets save them for the final. :lol:

We certainly didn't look like semi final material at half time today, that's for sure.

Was anyone in the East stand at Elland Road? £85 a ticket and I could hardly get my legs in behind the seat in front of me. The crush for the toilets at half time was a joke too. Not one of the better stadiums I've ever been in.

Was anyone in the East stand at Elland Road? £85 a ticket and I could hardly get my legs in behind the seat in front of me. The crush for the toilets at half time was a joke too. Not one of the better stadiums I've ever been in.

£20 ticket in the North West corner. Seat was fine and the view not too bad.

£20 ticket and I physically couldn't get in the seat. Am just over 6'4". It was not fit for purpose. Would have had to say something/ get a refund, but fortunately the person next to me didn't turn up, so I could get a spread on. Absolute shambles.

Was that the one not in the Sunshine? If so we were in the £65 seats, my mate who's a 6 foot 2, number 8, struggled. Kicked a full pint over celebrating as well, but that was my fault.

J

Yup. In the sunshine. Was bricking it every time a proper fat person came near the end of the row.

It was a struggle getting to our seats in the middle of the row. No room to get past the people standing up. Had more legroom on a ryanscare flight.

We were right on half way 5 rows from front so view was great.