New Strips - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one. I shall be buying the full kit to wear while walking around Tesco on Saturday afternoons.

:-)):ok:

For some reason you lot seem to have a high percentage of that particular type of walloper in your support. I used to live next door to a guy who took 12 Celtic tops away with him for a weeks holiday. The long sleeved away shirts were for evening wear. 'more dressy' apparently :-)):-)):-))

Edited by Angus_Young

That's the one. I shall be buying the full kit to wear while walking around Tesco on Saturday afternoons.

They had that one, and a inverse version, white with a green pin stripe, roundabout 1981/82 I am sure. Last time I think I actually bought a football strip. £6 a top from Olympus Sports!

Want that one.

Is that definitely it? Some people questioning on twitter whether that's the official away kit.

It's from the same site that leaked the home top. I certainly hope so.

Bumble bee again for the 3rd kit is another rumour.

It really is a cracking kit. I'd love Saints to have a blue version of it as a home kit like our 80s stuff. But that bumblebee thing of Celtic's was howlin'!