Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

This thread is madness !

you look at the usual band of nutters that started posting towards the end of it and the outcome was inevitable (he says, posting towards the end of the thread).

Anyhow, regardless of the outcomes, the play-offs are great and one of the best things that have been (re)introduced to the set-up (along with the pyramid system when it works/is honoured). Now if we can only get standing sections, a bigger league, beer at games and a mid Jan to Feb shut down (and summer fitba), my wish list will be complete..............

Ha ha ha... FFS I missed these two posts. Jesus it was a humourous comment about the well known bridge at Easter road. I didn't say I hoped it would happen or anything remotely vile. WTF has happened to some of the rangers supporters on here. Most of them are OK but maybe its the possibility of being back in the big boys league but Brucie you need to get a grip of yourself and stop behaving like a 6 year old who starts crying when someone says something bad about their team. You have a history of slagging my posts to an exaggerated degree so I can only think that some of my home truths have hit home with you a bit hard in the past. But you know, tough sh#t.

And menslich, I don't know where you have come from but you are all over the posts at the moment and the board is a much poorer place for it. You strike me as either childish or a bit thick. You contribute nothing to posts but just seek to wind people up - you are an archetypal troll and most of your comments lack any humour, intelligence or are remotely interesting.I am only responding as you have slated me and know nothing about me.

Judging by your posts if anyone is vile I suggest a tamb poll would come out very much in your favour.

If you pathetic two can't see that my comment was humourous then you both need to grow up and stop spitting the dummy at anyone who isn't The People.

The words of a vile man......