Norwich - Boro - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Norwich will have to open up the cheque book and buy some experienced EPL players.

Have a look at the success of Leicester City for example when Pearson bought the likes of Huth etc.

Players like Charlie Adam, Peter Crouch etc might help.

A cheeky bid for Andy Robertson and certain other Hull players would no doubt help them in the forthcoming season.

Clearly, that's why Hull stayed up.

To be fair a lot of them didnt know who he was rather than thinking he was rubbish

Possibly, but I certainly read a lot looking at what he'd done as doing "okay with a diddy team in a diddy league"

Appreciate they weren't all like that but most thought same. Delighted he's proven them wrong

Possibly, but I certainly read a lot looking at what he'd done as doing "okay with a diddy team in a diddy league"

Appreciate they weren't all like that but most thought same. Delighted he's proven them wrong

Bang on the money.

I had several ex NCFC players on FB ridiculing the man, and the SPFL.

Great day at Wembley. :wave::wave::wave:

Norwich will have to open up the cheque book and buy some experienced EPL players.

Have a look at the success of Leicester City for example when Pearson bought the likes of Huth etc.

Players like Charlie Adam, Peter Crouch etc might help.

A cheeky bid for Andy Robertson and certain other Hull players would no doubt help them in the forthcoming season.

Didn't they keep a hold of most of the players that got relegated last season?

Clearly, that's why Hull stayed up.

Ok smart arse, but they do have players that are capable of making a difference to Norwich imo.

They have players who are EPL quality but they can't carry a whole team over a season.

Does this not make the Accies a few bob?

Dont think so Larky

I know they have clauses in players contracts where they get a precentage of a future selling on fee but doubt there was anything like that with his moving on

Great touch by the wee man in mentioning Accies in his interview after the final whistle

Chuffed for Alex Neil.

Although just outside the top 6 on arrival I can't imagine anyone at Norwich expected the impact that he has made.

He's still a rookie, but has those boys playing well and that is the fittest I've ever seen Whittaker. Looked so much more composed than normal.

KUTGW

I had heard we were due an extra £250k if he got them up in the first season.

If true - considering they get £130 million - thats as tight as feck

A wee bit of applause to Delia and the Norwich board for being brave enough to appoint him in the first place. I wonder who came up with the suggestion in the first place ?

Their Chief Executive David McNally was the one who suggested him in the first place.