Carlo Ancelotti Sacked From Real Madrid - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Carlo Ancelotti Sacked From Real Madrid

Ridiculous decision again by Madrid.

Benitez linked to replace him, which seems staggering, he is the dullest manager ever, doubt he will be liked as he tries to edge out a 1-0 win.

Not so sure.

I thought he was a cert for Man City this go...

Liverpool were typically a nailed on top 4 spot and usually punching well above weight in Europe under him.

The wee spell at Chelsea was also impressive.

I like him (with hindsight) .

And so do Real madrid it seems.

It's how Real Madrid operate. In the last 25 years i dont think any Real Madrid manager has retained a title or won the league and european cup double. That's what they seem to be chasing.

'only' winning one prize every 2 years doesnt seem to be enough. So they change manager and throw another pile of cash at it.

Ridiculous decision again by Madrid.

Benitez linked to replace him, which seems staggering, he is the dullest manager ever, doubt he will be liked as he tries to edge out a 1-0 win.

What price of Brendan Rogers getting the gig? Think he might be getting his CV ready after his teams humiliation at stoke.